If you are looking to give a functional and brand new look to your commercial building we can provide you with a free consultation and estimate. New or Old construction, we can repair, maintain, or install brand new roofing for your Commercial Building. If you find any part of your roof needs to be replaced or repaired then contact Canuck Roofing immediately, a reliable company for Commercial Roofing in Vancouver.
Why choose Canuck Roofing?
First and Foremost Canuck Roofing has over 20 years’ of experience in the roofing industry and has a proven track record of providing the best quality services. Our roofing experts always adopt high-quality restoration and installation techniques to increase the lifespan and durability of any roofing project we undertake.
Our clients save money with repairs and maintenance services for industrial and commercial properties. Our clients benefit by using our economical service, and expert craftsmanship to protect their buildings.
Type of Commercial Roofing in Vancouver
We can repair, maintain, or install brand new roofing for your Commercial Building. Just choose the type of roof for your building in Vancouver, we do the rest.
If you are looking for an affordable solution with a semi-transparent roof then fiberglass roofing is perfect to prevent heat loss. This commercial roof can last for 40 years. Fiberglass commercial roofing is a buildup of versatile glass fibers available in several textures and colors.
Asphalt shingle is a special type of roof shingle which is ideal for waterproofing. It is a widely used commercial roofing cover due to inexpensive upfront cost and easy to install feature. Asphalt is strengthened by glass fibers and wood which can last for 20 years.
Environmental Commercial Roofing
It is one of the best quality commercial roofing Installations in Vancouver which includes eco-friendly green roofing techniques. Our experts use nontoxic paints, cleaning supplies and adhesives. To resolve the environment pollution issue; metals, wood, and other construction materials are recycled to keep the surroundings green.
Torch On Roofing
It is an ideal flat roof covering for a commercial building which includes a coating of 3 modified bitumen melt welded layers and common use of a blowtorch to make a waterproof and impenetrable seal. It has more water resistance and durability than gravel and tar roofs
Metal roofing is more durable with high weather resistance. It can withstand denting due to durable granulated coating. Usually, common commercial metal roofing (aluminum to steel) can last for a half century. But high-cost copper roofing may last for 100 years.
Which one is best to choose? Roof restoration, repairs, or replacements
If you are observing damage and leaks to your old commercial roof, then you can choose 1 out of 3 options to deal with the problem. Your selection depends on your budget, condition of the roof, age of the roof and your future i.e. how many years you want to stay in that building.
Repair: Roof repair service is quick and fast to refine the specific damage area of the roof. It will not increase the lifespan of the roof, so you can choose this option in case of emergency or to save your money.
Restoration: Commercial roof restoration service takes less time than a complete replacement. It is an affordable option to increase the life span of the roof for more than 10 years.
Replacement: Roof replacement is comprehensive in time, but the new roof will have a long life span. You can choose this option if you are willing to do a long-time investment in your property.
Commercial Roofing Restoration in Vancouver
Commercial roof restoration involves the application of waterproof and durable coating onto the existing roof of the building. It is a good option to prevent rusting, stopping leakage and to increase the lifespan of the roof.
Types of commercial roof restoration:
The services come in 9 different types:
- Commercial Steel Roof Restoration
- Commercial Metal Roof Restoration
- Commercial Flat Roof Restoration
- Commercial Roof Leak Restoration
- Commercial TPO Roof Restoration
- Commercial Roof Drain Restoration
- Commercial EPDM Roof Restoration
- Commercial Slate Roof Restoration
- Commercial Roof Shingles Restoration
The roof installation cost varies depending upon the damage.
- Cost-Effective: For restoration work, less material and labor are required. The average cost of a commercial roof restoration project is 30-50% less than the replacement price.
- Lastingness: A commercial roof after restoration can last for 12-15 years and it will give additional life to your roof before you require a full replacement.
- Better look: You can get a fresh and stylish look by removing the dirt, rust, and dents.
- Sustainability: The material used in roof restoration cannot be torn off easily. It will give extra strength to your building and roof.
- Save energy: You can reduce your monthly electricity and energy cost by selecting an energy-efficient commercial roofing system. The reflective coating used for restoration work keeps the roof cool and protect it from UV damage.
Of Course, Canuck Roofing guarantees careful attention to its customer demands, high-quality craftsmanship, and professionalism. Contact us at 778.772.1969.